Sunday, March 20, 2016

Blog Opening Post

I'm the type of person who tends to get mildly obsessed about things that I enjoy. I try to moderate the amount of squeeing I do in front of people, as usually I have to remember that they may not be quite as obsessed as I am about my cat learning how to walk on a harness or finding out that slime mold is a thing that exists. Luckily there's the internet. Now if you want to learn all about my journey to try to be friends with a big horse named Aspen, look at zillions of pictures of my cat, or learn about the moons of Jupiter, well...you can do that. I plan to link this blog to my Facebook, so I'll occasionally post things here that I also have there but add more detail (hence blog, I suppose). I hope that you will enjoy my ramblings!

-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment